- Morning Banter Lamar Holley 0:38
- Love's Labour's Found Lamar Holley 1:22
- Escape in the Shadows Lamar Holley 0:47
- I Wanna Play Too Lamar Holley 1:00
- Sisters in Spirit Lamar Holley 2:12
- The Rescue Lamar Holley 1:28
- Jacob's Theme Lamar Holley 1:25
- Love's Labour's Laughs Lamar Holley 1:26
- Unexpected Discovery Lamar Holley 1:54
- Sisters Lamar Holley 1:15
- Shelter from the Storm Lamar Holley 0:46
- Learning to Soar Lamar Holley 1:35
- Turning Back the Clock Lamar Holley 1:09
- End Credits Lamar Holley 1:43
- Preparing for Battle Lamar Holley 2:23
- Lighting an Old Flame Lamar Holley 2:01
- Opening Titles Lamar Holley 1:54
- Unlocking the Past Lamar Holley 1:02
- Chasing the Treasure Lamar Holley 1:33
- Chasing Shadows Lamar Holley 0:30
- Night Full of Stars Lamar Holley 1:32
- Confession Lamar Holley 1:57
- What the Letters Mean Lamar Holley 1:59
- Behind the Glass Lamar Holley 1:15
- Facing Her Accusers Lamar Holley 1:57
- Waiting There 1:49
- Lifeline (from Sunrise) Lamar Holley 2:23
- Night Talk Lamar Holley 1:27
- Salem Anthem Lamar Holley 1:13
“Chasing the Treasure” — Adventure Theme (ft. Budapest Scoring)
Lamar Holley is a film and TV composer and songwriter.
Besides his compositions for Warner Chappell which have been used in TV or film in many countries, Lamar’s film scores include Turning Pages, Young Heroes, and Our Mother, which was an official selection at the Toronto International Women Film Festival in 2022.
Also a lyricist and composer of musical theater, Lamar wrote the songs for The Berlin Candy Bomber, Mount Olympus Musical, Ancient: The Musical, and The Middle Ages Musical.
Lamar Holley has a Master’s in Film Scoring from Berklee College of Music. He also studied composing for drama and TV with John Lunn, composer of Downton Abbey and The Last Kingdom.
Lamar writes for full orchestra, small ensembles, electronic instruments, and a hybrid of them all.